
As I have already mentioned, Lady GaGa is an artist whom I really like. Not only for her voice but also for her ability to write great songs. As a treat, I will present to you thirty-three songs of hers which I really like. There is Christmas Tree (1) which is about SEX but I don't like it for the concept but because of the beat. There are also her singles, Just Dance(5), Pokerface(4),Lovegame(7) and Paparazzi(3). Then there is Summerboy(2) which I like because I think it goes well with my voice.
1.Christmas Tree
2.Summerboy
3.Paparazzi
4.Pokerface
5.Just Dance
6.Eh Eh ( Nothing Else I Can Say)
7.Lovegame
8.Again Again
9.Beautiful Dirty Rich
10.Brown Eyes
11.Boys Boys Boys
12.Paper Gangsta
13.Wish You Were Here
14.Let Love Down
15.Wonderland
16.Wonderful
17.Fancy Pants
18.Vanity
19.Dirty Ice Cream
20.Disco Heaven
21.Starstruck (feat.Space Cowboy)
22.Words
23.Retro Physical
24.Bad Romance
25.Rock Show
26.I Like It Rough
27.Money Honey
28.Fashion
29.Kaboom(feat. Kallena)
30.The Fame
31.Shake Your Kitty
32.New York
33.Fever
2.Summerboy
3.Paparazzi
4.Pokerface
5.Just Dance
6.Eh Eh ( Nothing Else I Can Say)
7.Lovegame
8.Again Again
9.Beautiful Dirty Rich
10.Brown Eyes
11.Boys Boys Boys
12.Paper Gangsta
13.Wish You Were Here
14.Let Love Down
15.Wonderland
16.Wonderful
17.Fancy Pants
18.Vanity
19.Dirty Ice Cream
20.Disco Heaven
21.Starstruck (feat.Space Cowboy)
22.Words
23.Retro Physical
24.Bad Romance
25.Rock Show
26.I Like It Rough
27.Money Honey
28.Fashion
29.Kaboom(feat. Kallena)
30.The Fame
31.Shake Your Kitty
32.New York
33.Fever


0 comments:
Post a Comment