YouTube is a video sharing website on which users can upload and share videos. Three former PayPal employees created YouTube in February 2005.[In November 2006, YouTube, LLC was bought by Google Inc. for $1.65 billion, and is now operated as a subsidiary of Google. The company is based in San Bruno, California, and uses Adobe Flash Video technology to display a wide variety of user-generated video content, including movie clips, TV clips, and music videos, as well as amateur content such as video blogging and short original videos. Most of the content on YouTube has been uploaded by individuals, although media corporations including CBS, the BBC, UMG and other organizations offer some of their material via the site, as part of the YouTube partnership program.
Today, billions or even trillions have tried youTube and loved it! And I am one of those trillions.
But why do I love You Tube? Here are thirty-three reasons :
1.It is filled with lots of videos to watch.
2.You Tube is easy to operate and can be by people of all walks of life and ages. In fact, it is very user-friendly.
3.It has an eye-catching lay-out and logo.
4.Has high-quality videos so my viewing will be even better.
5.Volume can be adjusted to suit you ears.
6.Videos can be in a full-screen mode for clearer viewing.
7.It offers videos and music from my favorite artists. (e.g. Britney Spears, Katy Perry, Lady GaGa )
8.YouTube is my alternative MYX and MTV.
9. It allows me to match parodies. (e.g. by Venetian Princess)
10.I can watch trailers of movies which I would like to watch.
11. It allows me to watch TV shows which I failed to watch live.
12.I can watch foreign videos which are not avaliable in our country.
13.YouTube has featured videos so I will know which one sare best to watch.
14.Browsing through videos are easy. It gives you a wide selection of videos to watch according to the keyword you typed.
15.YouTube give syou more videos related to the last one you watched.
16.YouTube gives you more videos from the same downloader or videographer a the lats one you watched.
17.I can comment or freely express what I want to say about a certain video.
18.I am able to know what others say about that video.
19.I can react on others' reaction by replying to their comments.
20.I am able to know how many have viewed that video.
21.I can rate the video whether it is a "thumbs-up" or a "thumbs-down".
22.I can create my own videos on YouTube.
23.I can add personal touches to the vid such as words or pictures.
24.Viewers can comment on my vid for me to improve it.
25.You can watch informative vids on TeacherTube.
26.I can create my own YouTube account or channel.
27.I can customize it with pictures or with anything else I like.
28.Viodeos can be attached to my other social network accounts like facebook or friendster.
29.Videos can accessorize my friendster and facebook accounts.
30.Uploading vids is easy to do.
31.Downloading vids is easy, too.
32.Videos are convertible to pure sound or audio.
33.YouTube is YouTube.



0 comments:
Post a Comment