
As I have said in my last posts, I am a total Britney Spears fan!
A fan, not only of her personality but also of her music. As a tribute, I will give you my 33 favoriye songs of her. Beginning with Amnesia which is my most favorite.
1.Amnesia
2.Rock Boy
3.Radar
4.Womanizer
5.Freakshow
6.Toy Soldier
7.Quicksand
8.And Then We Kiss
9.Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know
10.Hot As Ice
11.Overprotected
12.Gimme more
13.Me Against The Music
14.Boys
15.If You Seek Amy
16.Break The Ice
17.Piece of Me
18.Cinderella
19.Shattered Glass
20.Trouble
21.Rock Me In
22.Kill the Lights
23.Brave New Girl
24.Unusual You
25.What You See Is What You Get
26.Everytime
27.Shadow
28.The Hookup
29.Showdown
30.I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman
31.Crazy ( You Drive Me)
32.Boom Boom (I Got That)
33.Lucky
2.Rock Boy
3.Radar
4.Womanizer
5.Freakshow
6.Toy Soldier
7.Quicksand
8.And Then We Kiss
9.Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know
10.Hot As Ice
11.Overprotected
12.Gimme more
13.Me Against The Music
14.Boys
15.If You Seek Amy
16.Break The Ice
17.Piece of Me
18.Cinderella
19.Shattered Glass
20.Trouble
21.Rock Me In
22.Kill the Lights
23.Brave New Girl
24.Unusual You
25.What You See Is What You Get
26.Everytime
27.Shadow
28.The Hookup
29.Showdown
30.I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman
31.Crazy ( You Drive Me)
32.Boom Boom (I Got That)
33.Lucky


0 comments:
Post a Comment