
The Thirty-Third Oriental Frog . . . pretty weird, right? But that is the name of the blog you are viewing! And as the name is weird, I also am. My friends often say they get irritated with my unusual personality, actions and vices. Like suddenly acting robotic or doing odd things in odd situations. But that is who I am . . . weird. And I love my being weird. Also, The Thirty-Third Oriental Frog symbolizes my personality! Thirty-three is an inconspicuous number, rarely used. But without it, 34 and all the other numbers beyond won't be present. Oriental means "from the East" or "Asian". And I am a proud Asian. While frogs are not ugly but rather because frogs are ambiguous. And I, too, am. And that is how The Thirty-Third Frog came to be. You may not know who the thirty-third frog is, who the first thirty-two frogs are or who the thirty-fourth frog is yet but you ewill in a very short period of time. So. . . Voila! Keep following The Thirty-Third Frog!
Sunday, October 18, 2009
INTRODUCTION
Posted by Timothy Capistrano at 1:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment